Add To Cart
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 234
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)|
The Truth about Islam: The Noble Qur'an's Teachings in Light of the Holy BibleAnees Zaka, Diane ColemanP & R Publishing / 2004 / Trade Paperback$10.79 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$11.99Save 10% ($1.20)
Do We Worship the Same God? Jews, Christians, and Muslims in DialogueEdited by Miroslav VolfWm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co. / 2012 / Trade Paperback$11.49 Retail:
$20.00Save 43% ($8.51)
God's War on Terror: Islam, Prophecy and the BibleWalid ShoebatTop Executive Media / 2008 / Hardcover$26.96 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$29.95Save 10% ($2.99)
The Western media declares that "at its core, Islam is moderate and tolerant of others" (New York Times Magazine).
- How Islam was influenced by the warlike Arabian culture of the 7th century
- Atrocities committed by Muhammad in the name of Allah
- The story of the Egyptian student who came to study education in America and went on to write the first handbook of terrorism in the twentieth century
- The prominence of jihad (war against infidels) in Islamic theology
- How Egyptian fundamentalists murdered and robbed Christians to raise funds for terrorism
- The difference between a moderate Muslim and a fundamentalist Muslim
After earning a Ph.D. in Islamic history, Mark A. Gabriel became convinced that Muhammad did not speak for God. His search for truth led to the love of Jesus Christ, as well as complete rejection from his family and two attempts against his life by political fundamentalists. Now pursuing a Ph.D. in world religion at a Christian university, he speaks and writes about the true nature of Islam with the non-emotional accuracy of an academician. As a reflection of his new life in Christ, he has chosen a Christian name to replace his Islamic name.
cbcarter4 Stars Out Of 5good readMarch 16, 2016cbcarterQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 3a good read but not as much info as i would have liked to have. Plenty from the islamic side but wanted more from the christian. Still, it has much that is helpful. An easy and helpful read. Recommend
otis5 Stars Out Of 5EnjoyedJanuary 5, 2016otisQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I wish more people would read this. It put's how we are handling the refugee situation in this country in perspective.
Ted Johnson4 Stars Out Of 5Christian should be aware of the facts in bookMarch 27, 2012Ted JohnsonQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Most Christians are not even well-informed about Islam, except for anxious fears and bewilderment. Every Christian should be awake to the facts in this book and be willing to discuss the issues about Islam and what it means to America, the Free World and Christianity.
TeriKaty, TXAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Boldly explains Islam's beliefs and goals.November 29, 2010TeriKaty, TXAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Easy read. Highly recommend to everyone. Explains Islam's beliefs and goals to rule the world. Islam is not a peaceful religion. The later words of retribution for infidels in the Quran cancelled the earlier words of peace. A must read.
W.J. Burchett5 Stars Out Of 5April 26, 2010W.J. BurchettVery informative book. Well written by a highly educated man, but written simply enough for anyone to understand. I knew practically nothing about Islam before I read this book. I was mesmerized and have since read 3 more of his books. I recommend everyone read his books. You will not be bored. We Christians and Jews needs to know our enemy so that we will know how to pray for them and for protection from them. I am shocked at the things they do; and the lies they have been taught to believe. I pray for the light of the gospel of truth in Christ Jesus to shine into their dark world to convert them from hatred to love.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Islam
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology