Islam and the Bible: Why Two Faiths Collide - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
There are three to four million Muslims living in North America, and that number continues to grow. Practically speaking, it is imperative that Christians know what Muslims believe, so as to better understand how to share the Gospel effectively. David Goldmann offers that practical side in a reader-friendly, non-technical way, complete with a glossary of Islamic terms. Written with a heart for missions, Islam and the Bible will strengthen readers' confidence in sharing their faith, as well as build necessary bridges to Muslim friends and neighbors. Here is a helpful book on Islam, written by a man who knows what he is talking about! David has had a fruitful ministry among Muslims, with many opportunities to apply this knowledge. I promise you will benefit. ~ Dr. Erwin Lutzer, The Moody Church, Chicago
DAVID GOLDMANN (B.S., University of Wisconsin; M.Div., Columbia International University) is an ordained minister with 24 years of experience living in North Africa and making disciples. He spent eight years as a missions specialist with Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship, and is presently a missions consultant and recruiter for Frontiers. He is author of Islam and the Bible: Why Two Faiths Collide. In addition, he conducts the seminars entitled ¿Understanding and Reaching Muslims¿. He and his wife, Mary Lou, are the parents of four married children and five grandchildren and reside in Dublin, Ohio.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
John Miller5 Stars Out Of 5July 30, 2007John MillerThis book, in combination with other resources, is an excellent book for Christians who want to reach out to Muslims they may know. The book's layout places Christian beliefs in direct contrast to Muslim beliefs which makes it clear that Christians and Muslims do not worship the same God and the core beliefs of the two religions are in conflict.The aim of the book though is to equip Christians to witness to Muslims with the intention of winning them to Christ and it does that in a clear concise manner.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Islam
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Islam
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions