- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2003
Almost everyone has an interest in science. Whether we're simply star-gazing, or conducting laboratory experiments, studying the world around us offers marvelous opportunities to learn.
As the natural world unfolds around us, it also prompts philosophical questions: Where did it all come from? Did someone make all this?
Geologist and author John Morris, President of the Institute for Creation Research, if often asked a host of questions about how our world came to be. In this book, he answers a hundred of the most common questions, and the variety of topics will excite readers of all ages. In his clear, non-technical style, Morris tackles the following:
- Has evidence for Noah's flood been found in the Black Sea?
- Can science prove the Bible?
- Doesn't carbon dating prove the earth is old?
- If all animals were created as plant eaters, why do some have sharp teeth?
- Is there water on the moon?
- What about stem cell research?
- And many more!
Dr. John Morris is president of the Institute for Creation Research. He received his Doctorate in Geological Engineering at the University of Oklahoma. He held the position of Professor of Geology before being appointed President in 1996. He currently travels and speaks on the topic of creation science.
Anthony Shuler5 Stars Out Of 5Great book.February 17, 2011Anthony ShulerQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Is the big bang Biblical? No. Is this book? Yes. A great handbook of questions and answers addressing issues that concern the thinking Christian from a Biblical Creationist perspective. Very similar to Did Adam Have a Belly Button? and Did Eve Really Have an Extra Rib? by Ken Ham (which you will also enjoy of you enjoy this book) and probably the motivating force behind them, this book is a great resource for anyone full of questions or who knows someone who is. Also ideal for anyone hungry for more interesting and Biblically and scientifically accurate information.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Non-technical
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Origins of Man/Life >> Creation Science
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics