The Introvert Charismatic: The gift of introversion in a noisy church - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Monarch Books
Publication Date: 2015
The modern Christian world most notably in charismatic and evangelical circles often seems dominated by extrovert behaviour. Those who are easy with exuberant worship, relish large crowds and are recharged by fellowship seem to set the tone. Introverts those who recharge their batteries in private can sometimes find charismatic culture a bit shallow, loud, driven or insensitive, but still love the things that God is doing. Those whose faith is at its most meaningful in private worship or one-to-one conversation can easily feel excluded as if they need to shout before God will move in power. Is introversion a sin to be forgiven, an illness to be healed or an oppression to be defeated? It is none of those things, emphasizes Mark Tanner. Introversion is a creation gift. It is part of the image of God. This book will be a means of freedom to those who read it: It is right to worship God with the personality you have been given; the Holy Spirit wants to use introverts; the world and the Church need them they are a gift.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality