This complete Introductory Dissection Lab Kit is a great way to introduce students to dissection! It has everything needed for dissecting a frog, earthworm, perch, and crawfish. It includes a 20-piece dissection tool set, large preserved frog, earthworm, perch, and crawfish specimens, accompanied by dissection guides for each specimen and four disposable dissection trays. This stand-alone lab kit can also be used with several homeschooling biology curriculums such as: Apologia, BJU, A Beka Book, Alpha-Omega, and others.
This kit includes:
- Advanced Dissection Tool Set
- Crawfish Dissection Guide
- Crayfish, 4-6", plain
- Earthworm, 8-10", plain
- Economy Dissection Tray (disposable) (4)
- Frog Dissection Guide
- Frog, 4-5", plain
- Lab Apron, heavy (8mil), reusable
- Perch (Fish), 7-9", plain
- Perch Dissection Guide
- Safety Gloves, Reusable, medium
- Worm Dissection Guide
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.