- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 1998
'The evangelistic mandate', says Alvin Reid, 'is central to the mission of the church in any age'. In this important new book, Reid traces the essence of evangelism -- its history and character -- teaching Christians how to preach the Gospel effectively. Using methods built upon biblical, historical, and theological foundations, this exhaustive guide integrates doctrinal issues with practical matters of methodology, while developing the personal spirituality of those who seek to carry out the Great Commission. By recognizing the timeless aspects of the evangelistic task and adapting them to today's needs and the needs of the future, Reid gives Christians the tools they need to spread the Word with assurance at the dawn of the new millennium.
Diana Wilson5 Stars Out Of 5October 1, 2009Diana WilsonThis book is being used for a college course. Thus far the book is easy to read, has a good format of presentation and I am enjoying the book.
shaun price5 Stars Out Of 5December 2, 2004shaun priceThis is an excellent book for anyone who desires to glorify God more through evangelism. It combines both the practical and the academic areas of evangelism. As a student under Dr. Reid at Southeastern Seminary I can attest that he lives what he writes!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral