- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
An Introduction of the Holy Spirit to Teenagers will give teenagers a new confidence in living life in this difficult world and the assurance of Gods presence.
Confusion, doubt, anger, feelings of unworthiness, self-doubt, and depression: if you suffer from these emotions, take heart! In this powerful book, Les Rengstorff shows you how to change your life by getting acquainted with the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit will guide and teach you to deal with all of your emotions and help you to live a joyful life.
- Find comfort and peace within yourself
- Stop hurting yourself with negative thoughts
- Find joy and fulfillment everyday of your life
Dont have one more miserable day.
Here is how to live victoriously:
- Self Confidence
- Positive Thinking
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Holy Spirit
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Student & Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Holy Spirit
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living