Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
After an introductory lesson, each of the 15 subsequent lessons examines one thiry-minute session from the TULIP DVD. The workload is conveniently divided into five daily (and manageable) assignments to be completed before the group convenes to view the DVD and discuss the material. An application section will challenge members to record a "take-away point" and to engage in a certain activity that is a fitting response to the content presented in the lesson.
Number of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.25 (inches)|
Series: John Piper Small Group
Piety's Wisdom: A Summary of Calvin's Institutes with Study QuestionsJ. Mark BeachReformation Heritage / Soli Deo Gloria / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$20.00Save 45% ($9.01)
In combination with the TULIP DVD, which features the teaching of John Piper, these sixteen lessons instruct study groups in the five points of Calvinism, including its implications and biblical foundations.
John Piper (DTheol, University of Munich) is the founder and teacher of desiringGod.org and the chancellor of Bethlehem College & Seminary. He served for 33 years as the senior pastor of Bethlehem Baptist Church in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and is the author of more than 50 books, including Desiring God, Dont Waste Your Life, This Momentary Marriage, Bloodlines, and Does God Desire All to Be Saved?
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Scripture/Word of God
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines