- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Everyone has a worldview. A worldview is the lens through which we interpret the cosmos and our lives in it. A worldview answers the big questions of life: What is our nature? What is our world? What is our problem? What is our End?
As Anderson, Clark, and Naugle point out, our worldview cannot simply be reduced to a series of rational beliefs. We are creatures of story, and the kinds of stories we tell reveal important things about our worldview. Part of being a thoughtful Christian means being able to understand and express the Christian worldview as well as developing an awareness of the variety of worldviews there are. An Introduction to Christian Worldview takes you further into answering questions such as:
- Why do worldviews matter?
- What characterizes a Christian worldview?
- How can we analyze and describe a worldview?
- What are the most common secular and religious worldviews?
As these questions and many more are addressed throughout the text, a call for a holistic Christian worldview that is both verbalized and practically lived out is made, with the realization that life is lived out in a pluralistic world. Well organized, clearly written, and featuring reflection questions and aids for learning, An Introduction to Christian Worldview is the essential text for either the classroom or for self-study.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: IVP Academic
|Publication Date: 2017|
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Worldview Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Worldview Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Worldview Studies