- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
So what is the point of intercession, anyway? Author Tricia Rhodes defines intercession in vivid terms-"to stand in the gap between God and needy people, our hearts bonded to theirs as we plead their case in prayer, regardless of what they have done or haven't done to deserve God's intervention." Moses did it and saved the Israelites from God's wrath. Stephen interceded for those who stoned him. Paul prayed for countless Christians and non-believers alike. And we see intercession most extravagantly displayed through Jesus Christ, who walked the earth a friend of sinners.
Tricia declares, "We are never more like Christ than when we connect with others in their pain or their sin and choose to bear their burdens in prayer. Intercession is simple, yet profound." Offering easy-to-grasp tools and truths, Intimate Intercession will show the reader how to know and to pray God's heart. Each chapter is divided into segments that provide a biblical basis, inspirational thoughts, and personal devotional exercises that will engage the reader both in connecting with God and experiencing intimacy with Him.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer