Add To Cart
- Who are we as husbands and wives?
- What are our roles as husbands and wives?
- How will we work together as husbands and wives?
- How do we experience the deepest, most profound intimacy of body and soul?
- How do we, two sinners, learn to live with each other?
- presenting a slice-of-life story of a couple struggling with the issue
- exploring what the Creation story says about God's design of marriage
- examining other biblical passages and integrating the biblical principles into your marriage through discussion questions
- returning to the slice-of-life story and showing how the couple begins to move towards marriage wholeness as they understand and apply the biblical principles
|Title: Intimate Allies|
By: Dan B. Allender Ph.D., Tremper Longman III
Number of Pages: 350
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 1999
|Dimensions: 8 1/4 X 5 1/2 X 1 (inches)|
Weight: 14 ounces
Stock No: WW18241
Dan B. Allender Ph.D., Tremper Longman IIIInterVarsity Press / 2005 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$7.99
Retail Price$10.00Save 20% ($2.01)
Dan B. Allender Ph.D., Tremper Longman IIIInterVarsity Press / Trade PaperbackOur Price$12.00
Dan B. Allender Ph.D., Tremper Longman IIIInterVarsity Press / 2005 / DVDOur Price$2.99
Retail Price$30.00Save 90% ($27.01)
Dr. Henry Cloud, Dr. John TownsendZondervan / 2002 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$13.995 out of 5 stars for Boundaries in Marriage, Paperback. View reviews of this product. 22 Reviews
Retail Price$18.99Save 26% ($5.00)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.