Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
A Place of Quiet Rest: Finding Intimacy with God Through a Daily Devotional LifeNancy Leigh DeMossMoody Publishers / 2002 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews
$14.99Save 37% ($5.50)
Charles R. Swindoll has devoted his life to the clear, practical teaching and application of God's Word. He currently pastors Stonebriar Community Church in Frisco, Texas, and serves as the chancellor of Dallas Theological Seminary. His renowned Insight for Living radio program airs around the world. Chuck and Cynthia, his partner in life and ministry, have four grown children and ten grandchildren.
iamhBC, CanadaAge: 45-54Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Short and to the pointJune 22, 2015iamhBC, CanadaAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Very well put together, yet did leave me wanting more. Perhaps not a bad thing.
RiversidePennsylvaniaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Intimacy with the AlmightyNovember 1, 2014RiversidePennsylvaniaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5A small but extremely powerful book. Read this book several times over the years. Always a new discipline to delve into and work through. Using it now as a group Bible study.
P. Kaye5 Stars Out Of 5April 20, 2009P. KayeI found this book to be awesome as well as a quick and easy read. Because I think it's very important for us to get away from our "busyness" excuses to be intimate with our heavenly Father, I gave this book to one of my elders and suggested we do a study on it together as a church body.
Robert Carlson5 Stars Out Of 5July 16, 2008Robert CarlsonI enjoy Chuck Swindoll's books. I read the whole thing in an hour, so it was easy to stay focused on his deep thoughts of God.
J. Russell5 Stars Out Of 5March 21, 2008J. RussellThis is a book that is an easy read with huge thoughts and the ability to make you evaluate your relationship with God. I bought 10 because I wanted to share them as gifts to people I know who care about that relationship and want to grow.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Solitude
- Books >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Solitude
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose