Interpreting the Synoptic Gospels (Guides to New Testament Exegesis Book #) - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
This volume in Baker's Guides to New Testament Exegesis series for evangelical students focuses on the three Synoptic Gospels. McKnight offers a full, up-to-date, critical introduction to the various exegetical methodologies applicable to the Synoptics, always keeping in mind their usefulness in understanding the biblical text. Includes excellent bibliographies!
Scot McKnight is assistant professor of New Testament at Trinity Divinity School. His Ph.D. degree is from the University of Nottingham.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Academic
Publication Date: 1988
Scot McKnight (PhD, University of Nottingham), Julius R. Mantey Professor of New Testament at Northern Seminary in Lombard, Illinois, is a world-renowned scholar, writer, and speaker. His blog, Jesus Creed, is one of the most popular and influential evangelical blogs. McKnight is the author or editor of more than sixty books, including Adam and the Genome, Kingdom Conspiracy, The Jesus Creed, The Blue Parakeet, The King Jesus Gospel, and The Apostle Paul and the Christian Life. He is also a canon theologian for the Diocese of Churches for the Sake of Others.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Hermeneutics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Hermeneutics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Hermeneutics