- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Chalice Press
Publication Date: 2010
Herbert W. Bateman IV (Ph.D., Dallas Theological Seminary) is professor of New Testament Studies at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Fort Worth, Texas. Authentic Worship: Hearing Scripture's Voice, Applying Its Truths (2002, editor) and Four Views on the Warning Passages in Hebrews (2007, editor) are two of his more popular publications. For over twenty-years his passion has been the study of how the New Testament uses Old Testament texts, particularly the Psalms.
D. Brent Sandy (Ph.D., Duke University) taught for thirty years at two colleges and four seminaries. Most recently he was professor and chair of the department of religious studies at Grace College and Seminary, Winona Lake, Indiana. Among his several books are Cracking Old Testament Codes: A Guide to Interpreting the Literary Genres of the Old Testament (1995, coedited with Ron Giese) and Plowshares and Pruning Hooks: Rethinking the Language of Biblical Prophecy and Apocalyptic (2002).
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Preaching >> General Preaching
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching