Interpreting the God-Breathed Word: How to Read and Study the Bible - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Academic
Publication Date: 2018
This biblical interpretation textbook provides an accessible introduction to the latest approaches in evangelical hermeneutics. Having many years' experience teaching hermeneutics to undergraduates, Robbie Castleman explains complex themes in an engaging way. She addresses all the current schools of thought in contemporary evangelical hermeneutics and incorporates recent important trends in biblical interpretation. This book helps students recognize the living Word as they read and study Scripture as an act of being engaged by the triune God of grace who breathed and still breathes "the word of the Lord."
Robbie F. Castleman (DMin, University of Dubuque Theological Seminary) is professor emeritus of biblical studies at John Brown University in Siloam Springs, Arkansas. She is the author of Story-Shaped Worship, New Testament Essentials, Parenting in the Pew, and a number of successful Bible study guides.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> Complete Bible Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference