Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Kenneth O. Gangel, Ph.D. (University of Missouri)
Former Professor of Christian Education at Dallas Theological Seminary in Dallas, Texas
Samuel Canine, Ph.D. (Bowling Green University)
Former Chairman and Professor of Pastoral Ministries, Dallas Theological Seminary
Organizational communication is a powerful tool of construction or destruction. In this course, learners discover biblical principles of interpersonal communication and conflict management in human relationships. The course gives attention to communication models, self-concept, nonverbal messages, stress, and strategies that assist Christian leaders in developing interpersonal communication skills. In addition, the course focuses on the nature of conflict, how to identify common styles of conflict management, and how to manage conflict acceptably and productively.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Understand the nature of communication and how it works in both interpersonal and organizational contexts.
- Improve his/her listening skills with respect to both superiors and subordinates.
- Explain self-concept and how it relates to various aspects of the communication process.
- Implement effective communication in such leadership functions as recruitment, training, and supervision.
- The Importance of Interpersonal Relations and Communications
- Communication Models
- Communication Messages
- Learning to Listen
- Self-Concept in Communication
- Language and Interpersonal Relations
- Conflict Defined and Clarified
- Conflict in the Bible
- Conflict and the Will of God
- Role Definition and Values
- Nonverbal Communication
- Interpersonal Relations and Recruitment
- Interpersonal Relations and Training
- Interpersonal Relations and Supervision
- Personal Relationship and Conflict
- Conflict and Repentance
- True Conflict vs. Petty Conflict
- Words and Conflict
- Conflict and Matthew 18:16
- Organizational Causes of Conflict
- Attitude and Conflict Resolution
- Stress: Cause and Cure
- Workaholic Syndrome
- Unusually Difficult Conflict
|Format: Compact disc|
|Publication Date: 2014|