- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2013|
In A Couple After God's Own Heart Interactive Workbook, Jim and Elizabeth George build on the content of their book, A Couple After God's Own Heart, to create a companion guide that leads husbands and wives through a fascinating study on God's plan for marriage. Through a unique blend of Bible study material, questions for thought, and What Can I Do Today? applications, couples will grow a closer and deeper union as they...
- learn from the successes and failures of key couples in the Bible
- discover the essentials to a better marriage
- participate in discussions designed to stimulate communication with each other
- set and apply goals that help husbands and wives be all God designed them to be
- determine how to make the best of the strengths and weaknesses in their relationship
This friendly and practical study offers life lessons from a variety of well-known couples in Scripture, and will equip spouses to experience more and more of the incredible bliss only God can bring into a marriage.