Add To Cart
Add To Cart
A+ Interactive Supplemental Math Time on CD-ROM
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Map Area▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This Supplemental Math Software CD from A+ Interactive covers a logical group of specific math concepts from several grade levels. Perfect for assisting students who may have gaps in particular areas in math, these supplemental CDs offer an in-depth review of specific math concepts from a very basic to a more advanced level. Help students build a strong foundation by providing them with consistent review of the specific areas in which they're weak.
The Time Software teaches how to work with time and units of time through animated visuals. It begins with an introduction of days, weeks, months and years later advances on to more complex operations involving time. The lessons cover a broad range of topics such as days, weeks, months and years, converting from one unit of time to the other unit of time, seconds, minutes and hours, telling time, duration of time, and finding and adding elapsed time. Each lesson includes an interactive review with automatic re-teaching and worksheets for additional practice in order to give students a solid understanding of concepts taught in each lesson.
This CD is best suited for elementary and middle school grades.
This supplemental CD includes:
- Multimedia Lessons that teach math concepts through audio, computer animated visuals, and text
- Interactive Review helps students/parents identify and close learning gaps
- Worksheets and exams that provide extra practice to help master each core subject area
- Solution Guides provide detailed step-by-step solutions with visuals to each problem on worksheets and exams
- The full text versions of lessons provide additional flexibility for those who like to read through the lessons
The main subject areas covered are:
- Days, Weeks, Months and Years
- Converting Time: Days, Weeks, Months and Years
- The Four Seasons
- Seconds, Minutes and Hours
- Digital and Analog Clocks
- Telling Time to the Hour
- Telling Time to the Half-hour
- Telling Time to the Quarter-hour
- Telling Time to 5 Minute Intervals
- Converting Time: Seconds, Minutes and Hours
- Duration of Time
- Converting Digital and Analog Time
- Converting Units of Time
- Adding Different Units of Time
- Finding Elapsed Time
- Adding Elapsed Time
- PC with Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 2000, or Windows 7, Window 8) OS
- Approximately 100MB disk space available on the computer hard drive.
- Not compatible with MAC.
Please Note: this CD cannot be resold, though it may be used with subsequent children in the same family.
An internet connection with email access is required t o obtain the license file necessary to activate the program.
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: A+ Interactive Math
Kumon My Book of Telling Time: Learning about Minutes, Ages 5-7Kumon Publishing North America / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:
$7.95Save 25% ($1.96)