Add To Cart
Add To Cart
A+ Interactive Supplemental Math Tables, Charts & Graphs on CD-ROM
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This Supplemental Math Software CD from A+ Interactive covers a logical group of specific math concepts from several grade levels. Perfect for assisting students who may have gaps in particular areas in math, these supplemental CDs offer an in-depth review of specific math concepts from a very basic to a more advanced level. Help students build a strong foundation by providing them with consistent review of the specific areas in which they're weak.
The Tables, Charts and Graphs Software teaches how to work with different types of tables, charts and graphs through animated visuals. The lessons cover topics such as creating and interpreting tally charts, picture graphs, bar graphs, circle graphs, line graphs, double bar graphs, stem and leaf plots, and surveys and experiments. Each lesson includes an interactive review with automatic re-teaching and worksheets for additional practice to give students solid understanding of concepts taught in each lesson.
This supplemental CD includes:
- Multimedia Lessons that teach math concepts through audio, computer animated visuals, and text
- Interactive Review helps students/parents identify and close learning gaps
- Worksheets and exams that provide extra practice to help master each core subject area
- Solution Guides provide detailed step-by-step solutions with visuals to each problem on worksheets and exams
- The full text versions of lessons provide additional flexibility for those who like to read through the lessons
The main subject areas covered are:
- Introduction to Tables, Charts and Graphs
- Creating Tally Charts
- Interpreting Tally Charts
- Creating Picture Graphs
- Interpreting Picture Graphs
- Creating Bar Graphs
- Interpreting Bar Graphs
- Circle Graphs
- Creating Circle Graphs
- Interpreting Circle Graphs
- Line Graphs
- Displaying Data Using Line Graphs
- Interpreting Line Graphs
- Double Bar Graphs
- Surveys and Experiments
- Stem and Leaf Plots
- Choosing the Right Graph to Use
- PC with Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 2000, or Windows 7, Window 8) OS
- Approximately 100MB disk space available on the computer hard drive.
- Not compatible with MAC.
Please Note: this CD cannot be resold, though it may be used with subsequent children in the same family.
An internet connection with email access is required t o obtain the license file necessary to activate the program.
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: A+ Interactive Math
Lifepac Math Grade 4 Unit 10: Estimation, Charts, GraphsAlpha Omega Publications / Trade Paperback$6.00 Retail:
$7.50Save 20% ($1.50)
Digital Download Real-Life Math: Tables, Charts, and Graphs - PDF Download [Download]Walch Education / 2011 / PDF Download$14.99 Retail:
$21.00Save 29% ($6.01)
Maps, Charts, Graphs & Diagrams: Grade 3-6Teacher Created Resources / 1990 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:
$10.99Save 18% ($2.00)