Add To Cart
Add To Cart
A+ Interactive Supplemental Math: Early Elementary Fractions on CD-ROM
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This Supplemental Math Software CD from A+ Interactive covers a logical group of specific math concepts from several grade levels. Perfect for assisting students who may have gaps in particular areas in math, these supplemental CDs offer an in-depth review of specific math concepts from a very basic to a more advanced level. Help students build a strong foundation by providing them with consistent review of the specific areas in which they're weak.
The Early Elementary Fractions Software teaches fractions to students in early elementary years.
This CD is best suited for early elementary grades.
This supplemental CD includes:
- Multimedia Lessons that teach math concepts through audio, computer animated visuals, and text
- Interactive Review helps students/parents identify and close learning gaps
- Worksheets and exams that provide extra practice to help master each core subject area
- Solution Guides provide detailed step-by-step solutions with visuals to each problem on worksheets and exams
- The full text versions of lessons provide additional flexibility for those who like to read through the lessons
The main subject areas covered are:
- Introduction to Fractions
- Identifying Fractions
- Writing Fractions
- Fractions Using Objects
- Equivalent Fractions - Part 1
- Equivalent Fractions - Part 2
- Writing Equivalent Fractions
- Comparing Fractions
- Adding Fractions
- Subtracting Fractions
- PC with Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 2000, or Windows 7, Window 8) OS
- Approximately 100MB disk space available on the computer hard drive.
- Not compatible with MAC.
Please Note: this CD cannot be resold, though it may be used with subsequent children in the same family.
An internet connection with email access is required to obtain the license file necessary to activate the program.
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: A+ Interactive Math