Add To Cart
Add To Cart
A+ Interactive Supplemental Math: Early Elementary Number Sense Place Value and Number Combinations on CD-ROM
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This Supplemental Math Software CD from A+ Interactive covers a logical group of specific math concepts from several grade levels. Perfect for assisting students who may have gaps in particular areas in math, these supplemental CDs offer an in-depth review of specific math concepts from a very basic to a more advanced level. Help students build a strong foundation by providing them with consistent review of the specific areas in which they're weak.
The Place Value and Number Combinations Software teaches place values and number combinations through animated visuals. It starts with identifying and counting numbers and later advances to teaching place values and number combinations for large numbers. It also teaches number types, number forms and even and odd numbers. Each lesson includes an interactive review with automatic re-teaching and worksheets for additional practice in order to give students a solid understanding of concepts taught in each lesson.
This CD is best suited for early elementary grades.
This supplemental CD includes:
- Multimedia Lessons that teach math concepts through audio, computer animated visuals, and text
- Interactive Review helps students/parents identify and close learning gaps
- Worksheets and exams that provide extra practice to help master each core subject area
- Solution Guides provide detailed step-by-step solutions with visuals to each problem on worksheets and exams
- The full text versions of lessons provide additional flexibility for those who like to read through the lessons
The main subject areas covered are:
- Identifying and Counting Numbers to 100
- Identifying and Counting Numbers past 100
- One More, One Less
- Find 10 More
- Number Types
- Number Forms
- Even and Odd Numbers
- Introduction to Place Values
- Identifying Ones and Tens in Numbers
- Place Values for 3-digit Numbers
- Number Combinations (up to 3 digits)
- The Role of Zero
- Place Value for Larger Numbers
- Number Combinations for Larger Numbers
- Defining and Grouping Whole Numbers
- PC with Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 2000, or Windows 7, Window 8) OS
- Approximately 100MB disk space available on the computer hard drive.
- Not compatible with MAC.
Please Note: this CD cannot be resold, though it may be used with subsequent children in the same family.
An internet connection with email access is required t o obtain the license file necessary to activate the program.
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: A+ Interactive Math
It Makes Sense! Using Ten-frames to Build Number Sense, Grades K-2Melissa ConklinMath Solutions / 2010 / Trade Paperback$33.26 Retail:
$36.95Save 10% ($3.69)
Using Ten Frames to Teach Number Sense Grades Kindergarten to FirstCarson-Dellosa Publishing LLC / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 10% ($1.00)