- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Picking up where Shepherding a Child's Heart left off, Tedd and Margy Tripp's new book, Instructing a Child's Heart, helps parents give instruction to their children that will persuade them of God's wisdom. Instead of focusing solely on behavior issues, the authors look at the heart of your child. Point your child toward the happiness they will find from doing things God's way! Paperback.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Shepherd Press
Publication Date: 2012
From interaction with their peers to the instruction and correction they receive at home, children interpret their experience from a worldview that seeks to answer their fundamental questions: Who am I ?What do I exist for? Where can I find joy? We need to provide our children with a consistent, persuasive, biblical framework for understanding the world God has made and their place in it. Instructing a Child's Heart is essential to Shepherding a Child's Heart. The instruction that you provide for your children not only informs their minds; it is directed to persuading their hearts of the wisdom and truthfulness of God's ways.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting