- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
The prayers of all the major religions all offer the same resolve: if the patient will just believe, be still, and be faithful, they will receive the gift of love, peace, and healing. Does the inspiration in Inspire Me come from its ninety-one-year old author or the patients she counsels on her rounds? The wisdom from the author not only comes from age but life experience, since she ministered to her own son who suffered with leukemia in the 1960s. As a mother, Lulu knows firsthand the emotions of the sick and their families.
Inspire Me is a walk down the halls of any hospital and into the hearts of the patients behind the doors. Lulu tells her stories of despair, hope, love, faith, and healing through the eyes of the patients she visits as a healing minister. A story for patients and caregivers alike, searching for inspiration through a trying time.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Death/Dying
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Grieving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> Comfort in Grief
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational