- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
Author Ashley Linne spent the majority of her 20s questioning what God thought of her and doubting that He even loved her. Once she realized the life-changing reality of being in Christ, she wondered what her life would be like if she viewed herself through Gods eyes.
Based on the book of Romans, Inseparable gives an overview of our identity in Christ. Throughout the book, guided Bible study sections will lead you to discover truths in Scripture for yourself and challenge you to apply those truths to your everyday thought processes and choices. Youll be encouraged to look to Christ for approval, identity, and significance rather than yourself or the world around you.
Join the journey to living confidently and securely in Christ, ready to face lifes challenges with strength and courage.
"A lovely, dazzling gem of a book. Written in a singular voice that speaks directly to the soul, Ashley Linne shows how to read the Scripture with a gentleness and gentility that will take the breath away from both the beginner and the scholar. This is a book for which one might be grateful on that proverbial desert island everyone asks about."Leonard Sweet, Drew University, George Fox University, chief contributor to sermons.com.
- Relatable, conversational stories from real life
- Practical application of dynamic Bible study methods
- Poignant questions for introspection and development
- Scripture text from the book of Romans for ease-of-use
- Road map for developing a Christ-based identity
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides