Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
InquisiKids Discover & Do Level 3 DVD will let you observe 60 different science experiments on biological things (such as radishes, beans, and corn), while providing students with an introduction to biology and the mysteries & marvels of nature. Learn how plants make food, how to measure the mass of an object, how to build your own seed tray and pole planter, create a scientific journal, make and test predictions, and grow radishes, beans, and corn.
With the upbeat Justin as your helpful-and humourous-scientist guide, he'll give you the tips and helpful advice to make your experiment successful. . .and he'll encourage you even if it's not! Filmed "on-location" in a kitchen and elsewhere, you'll see how these experiments look in an environment just like your own.
These fun DVDs will not only engage kids in the entire scientific process, but they'll make your homeschool day much smoother as your kids see how to conduct the experiment and learn to conduct them independently.
Level 3 (Grades 3-5). 1 DVD. "Table of Contents" booklet allows you to easily find the topic you're looking for.
Metamorphosis: The Beauty & Design of Butterflies, DVDRandolf Productions Inc / DVD$14.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews Video
$19.95Save 25% ($4.96)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- DVDs >> Homeschool >> Science
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Science >> Science Subjects >> Chemistry
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Science >> Science Supplements >> DVDs
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Science >> Science Supplements >> Experiments & Supplies
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Science >> Science Supplements >> More Science Supplements
- Homeschool >> Type >> DVDs