Add To Cart
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
"I believe in John Edmund Haggai and am thrilled with the tremendous results I've seen in the lives of leaders."
Bestselling author, founder of Prison Fellowship
The Influential Leader is a powerful book on leadership from a visionary who has trained more than 60,000 people in 177 countries through the Haggai Institute.
While other books on leadership focus on methods, which unfortunately must keep changing as time goes on, this book focuses on characteristics that are at the core of successful leadership and will endure no matter how times change.
Haggai's call to strong leadership looks at 12 characteristics for aspiring leaders, including...
- staying power
Readers will learn how they can become leaders who influence people, inspire results, and accomplish great things for God.
--Mary Anna Fowler
--Gerald L. Horn
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Church
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development