Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- Step-by-Step guidelines for constructing an inductive sermon
- Two sample inductive sermons
- A list of 96 inductive preachers from 20 centuries
- A strategy for making traditional sermons structures inductive
- A checklist of inductive characteristics
The principles in this book can dramatically increase your sermon effectiveness - turn apathy into involvement, make listeners out of the listless. Inductive preaching is preaching that works!
Publication Date: 1983
The Homiletical Plot: The Sermon as Narrative Art Form, RevisedEugene L. LowryWestminster John Knox Press / 2000 / Trade Paperback$17.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$22.00Save 20% ($4.51)
How to Preach a Parable: Designs for Narrative SermonsEugene L. LowryAbingdon Press / 1989 / Trade Paperback$14.49 Retail:
$21.99Save 34% ($7.50)
It's All in How You Tell It: Preaching First-Person Expository MessagesHaddon W. Robinson, Torrey W. RobinsonBaker Books / 2003 / Trade Paperback$13.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$16.00Save 16% ($2.51)
RALPH L. LEWIS is professor of preaching at Asbury Theological Seminary in Wilmore, Kentucky, a post he has held since 1961. Dr. Lewis holds a PhD in speech from the University of Michigan and was a pastor for 12 years.
GREGG LEWIS is editor of Campus Life magazine. A coauthor of The Hurting Parent, he holds an MA in communications from Wheaton College.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Introductions
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Narrative Preaching
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Introductions
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Narrative Preaching