- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Step-by-Step guidelines for constructing an inductive sermon
- Two sample inductive sermons
- A list of 96 inductive preachers from 20 centuries
- A strategy for making traditional sermons structures inductive
- A checklist of inductive characteristics
The principles in this book can dramatically increase your sermon effectiveness - turn apathy into involvement, make listeners out of the listless. Inductive preaching is preaching that works!
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 1983
RALPH L. LEWIS is professor of preaching at Asbury Theological Seminary in Wilmore, Kentucky, a post he has held since 1961. Dr. Lewis holds a PhD in speech from the University of Michigan and was a pastor for 12 years.
GREGG LEWIS is editor of Campus Life magazine. A coauthor of The Hurting Parent, he holds an MA in communications from Wheaton College.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Narrative Preaching
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching