- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2015
"It is the best treatment of the person and work of the enemy I have ever read." R. C. Sproul, from the foreword to Gods Devil
Many Christians are oblivious to the devil and his schemes. Others look for him everywhere. All need to hear what Gods Devil has to say: that the devil roams about, but on Gods leash.
In this accompanying study guide to Gods Devil, pastor and scholar Erwin W. Lutzer helps you internalize his message through summary questions, discussion points, and personal reflection. The ten study chapters will:
- Teach you about Satan and his role in Gods plan for the world
- Give you confidence in Gods eternal victory over Satan
- Equip you to withstand Satans schemes
Perfect for individual or group study, this guide will comfort and strengthen you in your Christian walk as you learn of Gods sovereign power over Satan.
Intended to be used with the Gods Devil DVD.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Warfare
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Warfare
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides