Inclusion: making room for grace - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Chalice Press
Publication Date: 2000
"Inclusion," says the author, "is a discipline of consciously extending the boundaries of our communities to embrace and affirm people of diverse backgrounds and experiences." In this resource for ministers and church leaders, Law provides models, theories, and strategies that are both practical and theologically sound for moving faith communities toward greater inclusion.
Eric H. F. Law, and Episcopalian priest, is the founder and executive director of the kaleidoscope Institute, the missio of which is to create inclusive and sustainable churches and communities. For more than 20 years, he has provided transformative and comprehensive training and resources for churches and ministries in all the major church denominations in the United States and Canada. He writes a weekly blog called The Sustainist: Spirituality for Sustainable Communities in a Networked World. Visit his blog at http://ehflaw.typepad.com/blog/
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry