Incarnate Leadership: 5 Leadership Lessons from the Life of Jesus - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
A breakthrough book on leadership! Equipping you to follow in Christ's footsteps, Robinson highlights qualities based on the countercultural lessons modeled by Jesus. Discover how to form a strong bond with those you lead; become more transparent to them; seek God's glory in all you do; and shepherd in grace and truth.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Bill Robinson helps Christian leaders understand how to provide effective leadership by highlighting five qualities that characterized the leadership style of Jesus. He presents convincing arguments that when leaders emulate these qualities, they will inspire and empower the people they have been called to lead. Reflection and discussion questions and assessment questions make this ideal for group use.Conversational in tone and seasoned with real-life stories from his own successes and failures as a leader, Robinson helps Christian leaders wrestle with four questions that emerge from Johns introduction of Jesus, and the word became flesh and dwelt among us . Jesus dwelt with those he led, how can I be closer to those I lead? Jesus disciples beheld him, how can I be more transparent with those I lead? The glory of Jesus was a reflection of his father, am I seeking my own glory? Jesus led with grace and truth, how can I lead with grace and truth? The Incarnate Leader is indispensable reading for anyone in a position of leadership whether in a church setting, corporation, school board, or home. The book is packaged as a short one-evening read, similar to other popular business books.
Bill Robinson is president of Whitworth University in Spokane, Washington. He holds degrees from the University of Northern Iowa, Wheaton Graduate School and a PhD from the University of Pittsburgh. He also studied at Moody Bible Institute and Princeton Theological Seminary. His books include "Leading People from the Middle." He has distinguished himself as a teacher, speaker, and community leader.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Rick GSaskatoon, SKAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5An excellent book on leadership, and it's short!October 4, 2012Rick GSaskatoon, SKAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5THis book has many practical applications for those in any kind of leadership. Robinson looks at the leadership of Jesus based on John 1:14 - well done!
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Church
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational