"Who do you say that Jesus is?"
For now, forget about extracting life lessons from Jesus, and explore who he is...because you're fascinated by him and drawn to him. Through 10 dynamic sessions, participants acquire new abilities to articulate why they follow Jesus.
This participant guide is a companion to In Pursuit of Jesus: Stepping off the Beaten Path - Leader Guide
- Illuminating sessions use:creative experiences
- intriguing discussion questions
You'll finish this powerful pursuit with the ability to articulate why you follow Jesus--and a deeper desire to know him in more intimate ways.
- The studies include:Who do you say I am
- Jesus defines "good"
- Jesus and his parables
- Jesus and the desperate people
- Jesus and his family
- Jesus and Satan's family
- Jesus and his true mission
- Jesus acting supernaturally
- Jesus, the slaughtered lamb
- Jesus, post-resurrection
No tips or techniques. No life application. No homework. No acronyms. It's all about Jesus.Great for small groups and Sunday school classes.