- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2015
John Wilson spent twenty years among a remote tribal group in Papua, Indonesia. He and his wife, Gloria, raised a family there, learned the then-unwritten Yali language, helped plant a vibrant church, trained church leaders, taught literacy, and translated the Scriptures.
John trained at the Bible Training Institute in Glasgow and later earned a master of theology at the University of Edinburgh. John has travelled to many different countries, and he draws upon his wide experience in his teaching and training. He has written numerous articles for magazines and journals, and he also writes short stories. He and Gloria currently live in Ontario, Canada, and have three sons and eleven grandchildren.
[In Other Worlds is] compelling, well-written, vastly entertaining, and inspiring a fascinating look into worlds I would never have the chance to experience otherwise.
Anne M. Crawford, author and editor.
As John candidly admits, he faced his own inner struggle against doubts that kept taunting, You are not adequate for this. You are in over your head. Give it up and go back to Scotland. Believe me, this is the kind of story where reading recaptures experience.
Don Richardson, author
John Wilson is a meticulously detailed writer and has an authentic life of faith and action in the Gospel. In Other Worlds invites you to join his journey.
Doug Kracht, missionary
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction