Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 158
Vendor: Olive Press Publishers
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.51 X 0.34 (inches)|
IN studies in depth everything that God imparts to all who are in our Lord Jesus, who is "the Christ"--in English/Greek; "the Messiah" in Hebrew.
"In" seems to be such a tiny and incidental preposition, and yet in Scripture, "in" is one of the most important disclosures in God's Biblical revelation. For instance, how significant is the "in" found in these statements?
- I Corithians 15:22 "For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive..."
- Ephesians 1:7 "In Him we have redemption through His blood...."
- Colossians 1:27 "Christ in you, the hope of glory...."
IN is a New Testament Inductive study.
IN traces the Messiah's continuing Incarnation in His New Covenant People -- the glory of His enabling presence IN them.
IN moves though the New Testament, starting with the Gospels' Incarnation of the Son, and Act's Inauguration of the Holy Spirit, and on through the Letters' explanation of various aspects of the believer's life IN Messiah, to Revelation's message that informs and invites response.
Over and over, the Spirit of God explains in Scripture that all the marvelous things that come to the believer is due to being IN Messiah. This study explores that wealth.
IN is great for group or personal study.
What questions does IN consider?
- What unifies the whole Bible?
- Who is the real Jesus?
- Whose righteousness does God accept?
- How does the Holy Spirit "indwell"?
- What is mine if I am "in Christ"?
- What is God's eternal purpose?
- Where are we today in God's plan?
- What are the Lord's friends to be doing?
IN is the middle of three books in a Bible study series:
ALL, IN, THEREFORE Bible Study Trilogy
- ALL reveals that the Old Testament is all about Jesus, the Messiah, and that He fulfilled all.
- IN studies the glory of Messiah's enabling presence in everyone who believes in Him.
- THEREFORE gives a panoramic view of what God has done for mankind, and how we should therefore live.