In His Steps - eBook
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Christian Classics Ethereal Library
Publication Date: 2010
Christians familiar with the acronym WWJD (what would Jesus do?) will find the genesis of the WWJD movement in the pages of In His Steps. Written by the 19th century pastor, theologian, author, and forerunner of the social gospel movement Charles Sheldon, In His Steps tells the story of Christians who challenge themselves to live as Christ would for a year. Although the book was originally published in 1896, modern readers will find themes that resonate with the current religious and political atmosphere. What does it mean to be a Christian and a citizen? Does the church reflect the teachings of Christ in daily life or are Sunday sermons and hymns merely virtuous platitudes? Follow the lives of seven Christians as they wrestle with the practical implications of living the gospel in Sheldona s classic In His Steps. -Andrew Hanson, CCEL Intern
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
JohnAge: Over 65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5This book makes you think.January 4, 2012JohnAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4This book gets down to the real question, What would Jesus Do? It challanges us to ask ourselves the question in looking at situations that others others might have faced. When you get to the end of the book you will be a changed person.
BooBooAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5August 24, 2011BooBooAge: 55-65Gender: femaleThis is a great book, it helps you to really understand what sacrifice Jesus took for us . And helps you to know how to find out what would Jesus do? in you own persoan life.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction