- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Barbour Publishing
Publication Date: 2013
Whether your preference is for fiction or nonfiction, you’re sure to find a favorite in Barbour’s new abridged and updated classics line. Whether you’ve already been exposed to these inspiring classics—or if you’re new to the classics—these quick reads will encourage and entertain, while fitting perfectly into your busy life.
BeckyAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Good reading - good resultsMarch 13, 2012BeckyAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4In my view this book has helped me to think about what Jesus would do in certain situations and has helped me in making certain decisions. Even though the book shows when it is written and may be thought some to be outdated - it is still quite relevant to today. We are passing this book to others in our congregation and it will be interesting to see the results.
sar15 Stars Out Of 5March 9, 2011sar1Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The low price on this book made it possible for us to give away many to people we love. The books came quickly and were in great condition.
db05OC, CAAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5February 9, 2011db05OC, CAAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Page turner that really identifies how we need to live as Jesus did in every decision we make daily. It provokes deep thought in what it means to be a follower of Jesus. It truly makes you consider in your personal life where we fall short and HE intercedes. Great reading!
CillaKansas City, MOAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Love the updated language .February 2, 2011CillaKansas City, MOAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Years ago I read the unabridged version and loved it. This abridged version is much easier to read and keeps the integrity of the story. I love and appreciate the updated language. Once again, I am asking WWJD?
Marc5 Stars Out Of 5November 4, 2010MarcQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5In His Steps is one of the greatest Christian Classics ever written. Most Christians today who have some sort of symbol with WWJD do not realize this phrase, "What Would Jesus Do?", came from In His Steps. The entire book is written to teach Christians how we are to live out our faith and "as we are going, make disciples of all nations." I believe it is the most important book any young Christian could ever read outside the Bible. I highly recommend this book for small group studies as it is divided into wonderful chapter with many online study guides available for download. Hurry and find out how to live your life "In His Steps."
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Biblical
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Biblical
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Biblical
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction