Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 258
Vendor: Christian Liberty Press
Publication Date: 1998
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Melinda5 Stars Out Of 5July 4, 2008MelindaI read this book out loud to my 10 and 12 year old sons. They loved it and always wanted me to read more. The vocabulary was sometimes challenging and we reached for the dictionary several times, but that's a good thing! They kept saying that this would make a great movie if done properly! Our meeting with a missionary to Scotland was greatly enhanced because the boys knew some of the history of that country.
Elizabeth M4 Stars Out Of 5May 25, 2005Elizabeth MThis is a great adventure story Wrapped in History. A little too violent for the younger set, but my middle school and high school aged boys loved it!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Publishers
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> American History
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> The Middle Ages
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Supplements
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> G.A. Henty Books
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Historical Fiction
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.