In-Flight Fitness / Digital original - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Everything you need to know to keep fit and healthy during air travel.
Recently there has been more and more media attention on the potential health hazards of long-haul flights, whether it's 'economy class syndrome' or deep vein thrombosis, or merely jet-lag. Now, pilates expert Dreas Reyneke has put together the perfect guide which tells you everything you need to know, and everything you need to do, for a healthy flight.
Reyneke's programme works for all passengers at any stage of a flight, whether it's the nervous minutes before take-off or the hours holed up in transit. It is designed to help all travellers, from elderly passengers on short flights, to business travellers settling down to sleep on an intercontinental overnight flight. It even works for travellers on a bus tour or trans-continental rail trip.
Ranging from preparations for travel, the effects of travel on your body, recognising any early warning signs of illness and even causes of stress such as fear of flying, IN-FLIGHT FITNESS is the essential companion for any traveller.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Travel >> Travel Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Exercise
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness