Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Who are enemies of the cross, and who are defenders of the faith?
In Defense of the Cross of Christ is a wake-up call to sleeping Christians who keep hitting the conviction snooze button of Gods command for obedience and holiness through His grace that compels us and equips us to personify Jesus in selfless love.
In Defense of the Cross of Christ is an uncompromising warning to church leaders who have invaded the church with humanistic thinking and become stumbling blocks for babes in Christ while deceiving others to follow their pernicious ways of iniquity and to rejoice in it.
Over a decade in preparation, In Defense of the Cross of Christ is now ready for you.
The question is, are you ready for it?
I know of no other current author who addresses the issue of iniquity among the body of Christ as clearly and concisely as it is dealt with in this work. Just as importantly, I testify that the words written have the testimony of the Spirit by the demonstration of a life lived by the principles here taught.
Corey Dawes, Fathers Honor Ministry
With passion and conviction, Steven has presented an excellent defense of the cross. Through Scripture and his insight, the reader is drawn to move away from elementary teachings of Scripture and toward deeper water by allowing the love of Christ to guide every decision of their lives. In Defense of the Cross of Christ is intended for slow digestion so the reader may obtain the full nutrients it contains.
Kevin Clouse, pastor and writer, First Church of God
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Spiritual Ethics