In Defense of Love - eBook
Add To Cart
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2015
Series: Carmen Sisters
Pat Simmons holds a B.S. in mass communications from Emerson College in Boston, Massachusetts. She has worked in various media positions in radio, television, and print for more than twenty years. Currently, she oversees the media publicity for the annual RT Booklovers Conventions. She is the author of nine single titles and several eBook novellas. Her award-winning books include Talk to Me, ranked #14 of Top Books in 2008 That Changed Lives by Black Pearls Magazine. She is a two-time recipient of the Romance Slam Jam Emma Rodgers Award for Best Inspirational Romance for Still Guilty (2010) and Crowning Glory (2011). Her best-selling novels include Guilty of Love and the Jamieson Legacy series: Guilty by Association, The Guilt Trip, and Free from Guilt. The Acquittal (a Guilty Parties novel) was her 2013 release.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> Women's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> African American
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> Women's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> African American
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> Women's Fiction