Practical tips and techniques make remembering a snap
Jog your memory with exercises to help you at home, at work, anywhere!
Whether you are cramming for an exam, have trouble remembering names, or you just want to give your overall memory power a boost, this plain-English guide offers clever tricks to help you remember what you want to remember. You'll discover how your memory works and how to enhance it in all types of situations.
The Dummies Way
* Explanations in plain English
* "Get in, get out" information
* Icons and other navigational aids
* Tear-out cheat sheet
* Top ten lists
* A dash of humor and fun
Get smart! @www.dummies.com
* Find listings of all our books
* Choose from among 33 different subject categories
* Sign up for daily eTips at www.dummiesdaily.com
John Arden is a psychologist who oversees twenty training programs in as many medical centers. He has worked in the mental health and education systems for twenty-eight years and is the author of four other books