- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
In August of 1996, Robert released his first book, She Calls Me Daddy: Seven Things Every Man Needs to Know about Building a Complete Daughter. The book became a bestseller. He is also the author of many other titles including The Most Important Place on Earth: What a Christian Home Looks Like and How to Build One; Seven Things You Better Have Nailed Down before All Hell Breaks Loose and the sequel to his first book, She Still Calls Me Daddy: Building a New Relationship with Your Daughter after You Walk Her Down the Aisle. He has also co-written The Most Important Year in a Mans Life: What Every Groom Needs to Know with Mark DeVries, and Whats in the Bible with Dr. RC Sproul. His speaking assignments have taken him across America and through several foreign countries. Robert Wolgemuth has served two terms as the Chairman of the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association. As a layman, he has taught adult Sunday school classes since 1969 in Texas, Tennessee and Florida. A 1969 graduate of Taylor University, he received an honorary doctorate in 2005. Robert, a widower, is the father of two adult daughters and five grandchildren. In the fall of 2015, Robert married Nancy Leigh DeMoss.
Mark DeVries is pastor of youth and families at First Presbyterian Church in Nashville, Tennessee, where he has served for the past seventeen years. In addition to authoring several books, including Family-Based Youth Ministry and True Love Waits, he is founder of Youth Ministry Architects (www.ymarchitects.com), a strategic-planning service for churches facing transitions in their youth ministries. He and his wife, Susan, live in Nashville.
Susan DeVries has made a career out of being a wife, mother, and supervising editor of every word Mark has ever written. Over the past twenty-three years, Susan has partnered with Mark in providing premarital counseling and leading marriage retreats and classes for couples. Mark and Susan have three children and live in middle Tennessee.
<p>Bobbie Wolgemuth was a Bible teacher and the author or co-author of several books, including <em>Mom’s Bible: God’s Wisdom for Mothers </em>and the four-book Gold Medallion bestselling series <em>Hymns for a Kid’s Heart</em> with Joni Eareckson Tada. She is also the coauthor of <em>Couples of the Bible</em> with her husband, Robert.</p>
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues