- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Take a Refreshing Plunge into the Bible
Journey inside the pages of Scripture and you'll meet a personal God who enters individual lives and begins a creative work from the inside out. Immersion Bible Studies is your guide for that journey. Shaped with the individual in mind, Immersion encourages simultaneous engagement both with the Word of God and with the God of the Word to become a new creation in Christ.
Immersion, inspired by a fresh translation, the Common English Bible, stands firmly on Scripture and helps you explore the emotional, spiritual, and intellectual needs of your personal faith. More importantly, you'll be able to discover God's revelation to you through readings and reflections.
So, take the plunge and find the transforming love and knowledge of a personal God.
Luke features 8 sessions.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: Immersion Bible Studies
Other Customers Also Purchased
One Perfect Life: The Complete Story of the Lord Jesus - eBookJohn MacArthurThomas Nelson / 2013 / ePub$19.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
International Bible CommentaryLiturgical Press / 1998 / Hardcover$66.99 Retail:
$99.95Save 33% ($32.96)
The New Interpreter's Bible Commentary Volume VIII: Luke, JohnLeander E. KeckAbingdon Press / 2015 / Hardcover$48.49 Retail:
$74.99Save 35% ($26.50)
Luke's Gospel from Scratch: The New Testament for BeginnersDonald L. Griggs, Paul W. WalaskayWestminster John Knox Press / 2011 / Trade Paperback$3.99 Retail:
$13.00Save 69% ($9.01)
Immersion, inspired by a fresh translation--the Common English Bible--stands firmly on Scripture and helps readers explore the emotional, spiritual, and intellectual needs of their personal faith. More importantly, theyll be able to discover Gods revelation through readings and reflections.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search