- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
You are the right person for this job!
It’s one of those words that seems to hold so much meaning but somehow resides just out of our reach: disciple. How do I become one? And how do I become a disciple-maker?
There’s no secret formula, nor is there a one-size-fits-all plan for disciple-making, but there are examples to follow. And there are certainly adventures to be had!
Disciple-making at its core is learning—and demonstrating—how to relate lovingly to God and to others. These pages are at once practical and packed with stories; they are big-picture-minded and strategy-filled. Read on to see how a disciple-making lifestyle will affect your view of:
- asking the right questions
- and how to best love others
In fact, discipleship is already in the heart of every Christian. Don’t let your fear, your insecurities, or your busyness get in the way. If you know how to be a friend, you already know most of what you need to be a disciple-maker. Take one step of obedience. Just go.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship