- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
God's Story, Your Story: When His Becomes Yours - eBookMax Lucado, Randy FrazeeZondervan / 2011 / ePub$3.995 Stars Out Of 5 23 Reviews
Each sunrise seems to bring fresh reasons for fear.
They're talking layoffs at work, slowdowns in the economy, flare-ups in the Middle East, turnovers at headquarters, downturns in the housing market, upswings in global warming. The plague of our day, terrorism, begins with the word terror. Fear, it seems, has taken up a hundred-year lease on the building next door and set up shop. Oversized and rude, fear herds us into a prison and slams the doors. Wouldn't it be great to walk out?
Imagine your life, wholly untouched by angst. What if faith, not fear, was your default reaction to threats? If you could hover a fear magnet over your heart and extract every last shaving of dread, insecurity, and doubt, what would remain? Envision a day, just one day, when you could trustmore and fear less. Can you imagine your life without fear?
The booklet contains Chapter 1 of Fearless with additional content.
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as senior minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is Americas bestselling inspirational author with more than 130 million books in print.
Follow his website at MaxLucado.com
"If there is an emotion that leads to a life of boredom, it's fear. Consider this book a pep speech in the corner during a boxing match. It's you against all your imagination can throw at you. Thanks Max for giving us the courage to actually live!" - Don Miller, best-selling author of Blue Like Jazz
In every business endeavor, a lifetime of experience and dozens of years of education are worthless, if fear is holding you back. Max has put into powerful terms the secret to overcoming fear, so that one may take the exciting plunge into future success. Fearless is a must-read for anyone who is ready to discover a life or career that is filled with more strength and triumph - Marcus Buckingham, author of Find Your Strongest Life
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: are the ebooks you sell compatible with the nookcolor ereader
You can transfer any non-DRM eBooks from Christianbook.com to your nookâ¢. For DRM-protected eBooks, you must use AdobeÂ® Digital Editions to transfer the eBooks from your computer to your nookâ¢. See the FAQ titled âHow do I read my eBook on my dedicated eReading Device (SonyÂ® Readers, nookâ¢, etc)?â for the step by step process.
Q: difference in $2.39 book and $14.99 book? what is the difference between these two "e" versions of the "Its Not About Me" books? Naturally I'd prefer the cheap one, but don't want a partial book....thanks!
The booklet "Imagine Your Life Without Fear" is the first chapter of the book "Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear". Please feel free to use the "Google Preview" feature (under the picture of the item) to see select pages, to help determine which item you would prefer.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Job Loss
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Anxiety
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Fear
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues