- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 7.00 X 4.19 (inches)|
Each sunrise seems to bring fresh reasons for fear.
They're talking layoffs at work, slowdowns in the economy, flare-ups in the Middle East, turnovers at headquarters, downturns in the housing market, upswings in global warming. The plague of our day, terrorism, begins with the word terror. Fear, it seems, has taken up a hundred-year lease on the building next door and set up shop. Oversized and rude, fear herds us into a prison and slams the doors. Wouldn't it be great to walk out?
Imagine your life, wholly untouched by angst. What if faith, not fear, was your default reaction to threats? If you could hover a fear magnet over your heart and extract every last shaving of dread, insecurity, and doubt, what would remain? Envision a day, just one day, when you could trustmore and fear less. Can you imagine your life without fear?
The booklet contains Chapter 1 of Fearless with additional content.
More than 120 million readers have found inspiration and encouragement in the writings of Max Lucado. He lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy, in San Antonio, Texas, where he serves the people of Oak Hills Church.
anitaggunnison, coloradoAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5love it!April 30, 2013anitaggunnison, coloradoAge: 45-54Gender: femalePerfect to share and when and where the Holy Spirit leads!!
Received and appreciated as gifts! Excellent! Thanks Max Lucado for allowing God to use you so effectively! Praise the Lord!
JmarchesiBrazilAge: 18-24Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This product meets my ExpectationsJanuary 9, 2012JmarchesiBrazilAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is excellent. I think it's perfect for someone who wants to learn a lot in a little time. I love the way that Max Lucado writes; he helps you look at things a new way. I like to buy at the Christian Book website, and this last purchase came faster than I expected.
Leah GNJAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great for GiveawaysJuly 6, 2011Leah GNJAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We put a basket of evangelistic-type books and booklets on our front porch, which opens into a busy sidewalk in a resort town. This booklet, so far, has been chosen the most by the strangers who walk by. I am convinced we live in a society full of fear, and I firmly believe this is a relevant and timely read. I think it's geared toward being an evangelism tool for non-believers but the scriptures in the back are awesome for believers too. I highly recommend it.
CandyOhioAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great booklet to give away.March 24, 2011CandyOhioAge: 55-65Gender: femaleBought this booklet to give to a very fearful unsaved co-worker at a place of business where religious based conversations are very discouraged if you want to continue working there. Gave it to her after we clocked out during our final week of the job.A quick easy read which I hope will serve to turn her in the right direction to Christ our Hope.
brendawisconsinAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5January 28, 2011brendawisconsinAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I enjoy Max Lucado very much. This is a book that is very relevent to today's society. Very comforting
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Job Loss
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Anxiety
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Fear
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Job Loss
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Church Supplies >> Ministry
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- New Cyber Deals >> Books >> Christian Living
- New Cyber Deals >> Books >> Personal Growth
- New Cyber Deals >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- New Cyber Deals >> Church Supplies >> Ministry
- New Cyber Deals >> Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor