- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Every preacher, teacher, or writer knows the value of a good illustration in helping connect the truth of the passage with the congregation or classand how hard it is to come up with good illustrations week after week. This book contains the cream of the crop: 1001 illustrations carefully selected from among thousands on Christianity Today Internationals popular website PreachingToday.com. These illustrations are proven, memorable, and illuminating. As the saying goes, they will preach! And theyre fresh, all written within the past seven years. Of course the best illustrations are no good if you cant find the right one. These illustrations have been arranged according to twelve master topics, each divided into several subtopics. Further, theyve been indexed according both to Bible references and to 500 keywords. A searchable CD-ROM is included, allowing you to get the illustration into your lesson or sermon with ease.
Phyllis Ten Elshof is employed with Christianity Today International, Carol Stream, Illinois. She has been editor of Your Church magazine, a CTI publication; news editor for The Banner, in Grand Rapids, Michigan; and a feature reporter for the Clarion-Ledger newspaper in Jackson, Mississippi. She lives near Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Preaching >> Illustrations >> Collections
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Illustrations >> Collections
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching