Add To Cart
Add To Cart
I Can Read My Illustrated Bible: for Beginning Readers, Level 1
|Title: I Can Read My Illustrated Bible: for Beginning Readers, Level 1|
Illustrated By: Peter Francis
Number of Pages: 208
Publication Date: 2020
Dimensions: 8.00 X 7.50 (inches)
|Weight: 1 pound 3 ounces|
Series: I Can Read!
Stock No: WW766797
A new addition to the I Can Read brand, the I Can Read My Illustrated Bible teaches children about the Bible while helping them grow more confident in their own reading skills as they build their vocabulary.
This Level 1 storybook Bible for early readers presents over 30 classic Bible stories that children can read all by themselves. Stories include Noahs Ark, David and Goliath, Miriam and baby Moses, Queen Esther, the Birth of Jesus, Jesus Walks on Water, and many more from the Old and New Testaments.
With charming illustrations and simple, easy-to-understand language, I Can Read My Illustrated Bible will help children develop a lifelong habit of making faith their own by spending quality time with God.
I Can Read My Illustrated Bible:
- Is part of the I Can Read! Brandthe premier line of books for beginning readers
- Is a trusted tool to assist in developing biblical literacy among young readers
- Helps children develop a lifelong habit of spending quality time with God and his Word
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bedtime Stories >> Bible Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based >> Level 1
- Kids & Toys >> Bibles & Accessories >> Bible Storybooks
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bedtime Stories >> Bible Stories
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers-Bible Based >> Level 1
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.