- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Deals & Promotions
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Neck Size▼▲
- Robe Size▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
If you don't feed a fire, it will slowly die away, leaving nothing but ash and the vague memory of burning. Your faith is like a fire. If you don't spend regular time in God's Word and in prayer, your faith can feel like it's fizzling. It's hard to keep up a habit of personal quiet time--it gets boring, your mind wanders, or you feel like you're simply going through the motions.
Ignite Your Faith can help you keep your faith burning with 365 reflections and activities that turn your daily devotions into an adventure. Feed the fire of your faith with 365 days of fuel. Your walk with Christ may never be the same.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
This devotional from the team at Ignite Your Faith magazine aims to change that with a collection of 365 reflections and activities that turns daily devotions into an adventure. Using a variety of approaches to spiritual growth, Ignite Your Faith handles topics such as faith, friendship, family relationships, school, and church with a relevance and skill that will make this a go-to devotional for teens hungry to meet God in new ways each day.
Jill WilliamsonOregonAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5December 29, 2009Jill WilliamsonOregonAge: 25-34Gender: femaleA fire needs to be fed or it will burn out. This books claims that your faith is life a fire. You need to spend regular time in prayer and reading Gods word of you can feel like your faith is fizzling out. This book is more than a devotional. Its got 365 days worth of devotionals, activities, journal ideas, and Q&As. Some might take a few minutes, some might take longer, but each will encourage and strengthen your walk with God. This is a great devotional for teenagers who are looking for a deeper walk with Jesus.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Teen Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Teen Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Teen Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Teen Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Devotionals