This is a cross between a NT Study Bible and a very well laid out one volume commentary, with the NT text prominently at the top. This has more extensive footnotes than the NIV Study Bible, primarily historical, linguistic, and scriptural. It has good introductions to each NT book and is interspersed with many extended features and discussions of important topics. It has a pretty extensive concordance and a few color maps in the back.
This looks to be great for both personal study and for small groups.
If you are Catholic, this is a phenomenal resource - it doesn't get any better than this. If you a non-Catholic evangelical, you will still find this to be a phenomenal resource. More than 90% of this book will remind you of the kind of information evangelical commentators would provide. The remaining 10% involve comments drawn from Church Fathers and the Catholic Catechism.